Celebrating it’s 20th edition of what is known to be one of the most iconic Portuguese festivals. At Herdade da Casa Branca in Zambujeira do Mar, since the first edition in 1997, MEO Sudoeste has long been a favorite holiday destination for those who enjoy music with summer atmosphere, sun and all this with friends.
With stunning light shows and stage performances, the sheer awe of the festival is not to be under-estimated and undoubtedly, it is one of the most iconic music events across the continent.
For the second time The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel will be offering it’s glamping services with a private site featuring beautiful creamy canvas bell tents, in the heart of the festival. Allowing guests to sleep close to the action in comfort, privacy and peace, whilst having exclusive access to additional services and extras.
The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel features:
- The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel exclusive shower & toilet area
- Exclusively located by the riverside (no public access)
- 24h security and reception with staff available to assist you
- Fresh fruits and smoothies for breakfast
- Pampering tent with mirrors and dressing table
- Shaded lounge area & chill out
- Free activities: Yoga sessions
- Cellphone charging station
- Car park close to camp
- The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel access wristbands