With 25 years of history, the Vodafone Paredes de Coura Festival is one of the oldest summer festivals and continues to provide music lovers a unique experience in an idyllic setting.
Year after year, the natural amphitheater of the Taboão River Beach invites to discover both the nature and its authentic beauty as well as the most promising national and international acts. AT THE DRIVE-IN, NICK MURPHY (CHET FAKER), BEACH HOUSE, FOALS, !!! (CHK CHK CHK) are only a few of the great names joining the line-up this year. An invitation to harmony in a festival that makes national and international public fall for it and that it’s already a mandatory holiday destination for many. From new talents to the most acclaimed bands, Vodafone Paredes de Coura is the natural habitat of music to the public and the artists.
After last years success and for the second time The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel will be offering it's glamping services with a private site featuring beautiful creamy canvas bell tents, in the heart of the festival right by the riverside. Allowing guests to sleep close to the action in comfort, privacy and peace, whilst having exclusive access to additional services and extras.
The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel features:
- The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel exclusive shower & toilet area
- Exclusively located by the riverside (no public access)
- 24h security and reception with staff available to assist you
- Fresh fruits and smoothies for breakfast
- Pampering tent with mirrors and dressing table
- Shaded lounge area & chill out
- Free activities: Yoga sessions
- Cellphone charging station
- Car park close to camp
- The Nomad Pop-Up Hotel access wristbands